How it Works
It's easy to make your order online!
1. Add Items To Your Cart: Browse our products or search for your familiar favourites. Simply add the item to your virtual shopping cart and continue shopping until you have added all the items you require.
2. Review Your Order: Click on the shopping bag in the top right corner of your screen and it will take you to a list of all the items in your shopping cart. On this same page is a calendar where you select your pick up or delivery date. Once you are satisfied with your cart, click on Check Out .
3. Enter Your Contact Information: Enter your contact information so we can contact you about your order. Be sure to use the address you want your order to be delivered to if you are choosing delivery. Delivery is only available for the Town of Stouffville.
4. Select Pick-Up or Delivery: We offer two options - either Curbside Pick-Up (free) or Local Stouffville Delivery (for a $5 fee). You can learn more about these options by visiting the Pick-Up and Delivery Details page. Select which option works for you.
*Please Note: not all orders are available for delivery. You must live within the designated area on the Delivery Map.
5. Fill In Payment Details: We accept VISA, Mastercard or Paypal. Enter the details for the payment method you prefer.
6. Complete Order: Complete the order by clicking the Pay Now button. A confirmation email will be sent to you.
7. Pick-Up or Delivery Details: If you have chosen Pick-up, please come to 61 Ringwood Drive , Unit 3 on the Date and Time you selected. When you arrive phone our pickup hotline (905) 591-0273 (also displayed at our door), give your order number and a staff will bring your order to your car. We are open between 11:00am-5:00pm on weekdays and 10:00am-4:00pm on Saturday. Local Stouffville deliveries are made between 12pm-2pm Monday to Saturday. Our delivery person will drop your order off at your front door then give you call to let you know it's been delivered.
8. Enjoy Your Groceries!