Earth's Choice Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (500mL)
Earth’s Choice goes far to bring you and your family the finest quality, best tasting and affordable oil we can find. All the way to southern Spain, in fact, to work with a family with more than 30 years experience in the olive oil production business that works directly with over 3,000 olive farmers in the Andalusía region.
- Certified Organic & Kosher
- First Pressed (30 °C or below)
- 100% Traceability from orchard to bottle
- Free acidity <0.4% (International standard set at 0.8% or less)
- Only 2 olive varietals: Hojiblanco & Picual
- What is the best method for storing extra virgin olive oil: Keep bottles tightly sealed to prevent oxidation and store in a dark, cool space such as a cupboard away from the stovetop.
- What is free acidity: It's an parameter to define quality and measures impurities in olive oil; the lower the rating the better the quality.
- Why is traceability important: Knowing the source of our food deepens the relationships - as well as the connection - with producers and growers. Our appreciation increases for quality, taste and production values.
Ingredients: organic extra virgin olive oil